By Anonymous - 23/08/2012 16:14 - United States - Clarksburg

Today, while on the bus, I took out my breath spray. The elderly lady beside me thought it was pepper spray. She panicked and started screaming, which culminated in the man near her punching me in the jaw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 752
You deserved it 1 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Psych101 9

Even if she did think it was pepper spray, why would she scream? It's not like a knife or a gun, you can't hijack a bus with it...

Later, that lady caused a bomb panic when someone took out a pack of gum, then when a man was eating a banana, she apparently stopped him from shooting himself, and finally, she knocked a knife out of a child eating a popsicle.

Comments

kikimonole 13

I love how she thought you were going to spray her when she didn't do anything. Huess that's what happens when someone doesn't think before they act. Sorry about the punch, OP.

To be fair, getting sprayed in the eyes with peppermint hurts like hell too.

Seems like you know this from experience doc

shawnaishere 14

Why would anyone use pepper spray on an old old lady in a bus, wouldn't everyone notice?

perdix 29

It's West Virginia, oral hygiene is very foreign to them. The old bag would have dropped dead if you whipped out a toothbrush.

Reminds me of the "Get Smart" airplane scene.

What a paranoid. I wonder what she was thinking. "Let's see what that person is holding in front of their own mouth. Oh my! It must be pepperspray. I might get mugged. Better start screaming!"

Damn paranoid hillbilly meth freaks!

It's bath salts. Much Better than meth!