By Anonymous - 16/06/2009 22:58 - United States

Today, while on my daily jog, I passed a very attractive girl. While passing her, she yelled "hey cutie". Trying to look cool, I tried turning around without stopping. I then fell off the curb and severely sprained my ankle. She caught up to help but was laughing the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 962
You deserved it 40 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dyingstart 0

She stopped to help you....might be a good way to start a conversation with her...

Comments

Ya this is kinda cute I have to say... I think so anyways. Whenever a guy tries to act cool and just ends up looking like a fool I find it cute... or if the guy is a total douche then I am very amused by it.

Who knows, this could be that cute/annoying story some couples have of how they met. Either way chicks know when guys are only doing something to show off to them... learn to be yourself and maybe you wont make a fool out of yourself.

this would only be an FML if she had just laughed and kept going.

Uconnrunner 0

after being an elite runner for 5 years, that is one thing I have learned not to do.

fyl if you didnt get her number... she got you trippin, stumblin, flippin, fumblin..

Luneth101 0

Great way to get to know her. If you didn't get her number, fyl.

EmbryH 0

Awe, that's not so bad! Kind of cute ^^;

mojomojo_fml 5

Weird, right before I voted "no" to this one, I saw this submission: "Today, I was mocking a douchebag jogger when he tripped and hurt his ankle. Out of pity, I helped him up. Then I noticed his hilariously small erection. FML"

haha aw yeah this is pretty cute actually.

paradise17_fml 0

dude this is perfect. she at least came and helped you and not now but eventually you guys could have something to laugh about. please say you got her number