By MeaganElizabethM - 11/10/2015 12:31 - United States - Steubenville

Today, while on a haunted trail, I accidentally punched a high-schooler in the throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 688
You deserved it 4 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wish this had more info. Was he just messing around or in the wrong place at the right time?

I would assume being on a haunted trail triggered her defensive instincts, since she was probably scared and jumpy, thereby annihilating the poor kid's throat in mere seconds.

Comments

ouijacorn 9

No, no, no, no. People need to stop thinking that this is acceptable behavior in haunted houses/trails/etc. You're a grown up, you have the ability to discern what is real and what isn't and one can assume that if you paid to go on a haunted trail you expected some scares. It is never okay to hit the employees or other patrons. Ever. You deserved it, OP, but F that poor kid's life. You probably ruined his or her night.

If it was a sudden scare then OP probably had little to no control over what they did.

ChadHelton 8

deliberately is not acceptable, this is called a reflex, genius.

No surprise to me...it's haunted it makes seance...

ChadHelton 8

You are the guy I want having my back in a fight cuz you don't dick around.

This is the funniest FML ever lol. Holy shit dude..

Really? I mean really? Get a hold of yourself

YDI. If you're the sort of person who lashes out when scared you should stay away from haunted trails, haunted houses, etc. so you don't hurt people.

I literally just saw a Tumblr post of this girl who works in a haunted house and she was covered in bruises from being kicked and scratched and bashed in the face with a door because people had rushed into the next room when they were explicitly and repeatedly told not to. So no sympathy from me if you already knew that you were one to lash out when scared. Sorry, OP. If you didn't know, you know now to stay away from these places.