By Anonymous - 13/10/2012 11:37 - United States

Today, while my husband and I are both stuck in the bathroom from food poisoning, our 3-year-old son is taking advantage of his freedom. All I can hear is banging noises and wild laughter. I'm afraid to leave the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 164
You deserved it 2 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call someone to come pick him up. Then you and your husband can get well and clean up the messes he made.

Comments

ManicGypsy 22

OP has time to post this to FML, but not time to contact someone online to come check on kid? People need to learn priorities. Sorry.

You have time to post to FML, but you won't (somehow) check on your child's welfare? You clearly have no sense of priorities and really shouldn't be a parent.

caitiebug1119 15

I know I shouldn't call a woman a bad mother, but this is REALLY bad parenting. What if he wasn't just making a mess around the house? What if he figured out how to turn on the oven burners and burned himself or started a house fire? All of those sharp butcher knives and glass objects in the kitchen? The front door that a three year old can probably open? Instead of posting an FML, CALL SOMEONE! Call someone to come babysit him. Or you could at least carry a little trashcan around with you to puke in.

Do you have 2 toilets or are you sharing?

Your child planned this. Beware of him.

Are you writing this from your phone...? lol

Been there, done that! Good luck cleaning up, just make sure he doesn't get hurt!

But you are able to complete this message? There are holes in your story

TheOath 12

Sounds like he's having the time of his life out there. Abnormal party time!! I wanna come now.