By nraecher - 23/03/2013 04:43 - Canada - Ajax

Spicy
Today, while making love to my boyfriend for the first time, I moaned his name. He freaked out over how I wasn't over my ex, and angrily left. They have the same name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 026
You deserved it 8 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do what I do...moan your OWN name. It's always the name of someone who's there. lol. ;)

To be honest OP...I dont think i could date someone with the same name as an ex...just because of this kind of situation but that's just me.

Comments

potatosareawesom 7
Shorty777 4
PhishloverA 14

Yup, should've used his middle name.

Probably because she didn't want to have to worry about the situation of calling the ex's name in bed...unfortunately she ended up with a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend

rightspark 7

Is his name "oh baby yeah" you should come up with a nickname for him to call so you can make love easier

WTF.Dumbest thing I ever heard. Really he got mad cuz u moaned his name? Hard to believe. Not saying your lying, but really hard to believe. Just doesn't make sense.if true he must have had another reason to leave and used that as an excuse.

insecurity at best, you need to talk to him.

MollyWobbles225 4

But if she said his middle name without telling him she was going to, if really was insecure, he'd wonder who the "other guy" is.

Perhaps they have the same name, but OP's boyfriend is known by a variation or shortened form of the name. If she said her ex's preferred form of the name I can slightly see the boyfriend's gripe.

I can see that - they might both be called "Michael" but one of them always uses "Mike" or something. I wouldn't have said that was the same name, however, in this context. Whatever their official name, the relevant name in this context is whatever name the OP uses for them, which would not be the "same" in that situation.

icepick23 12

Just find another guy; they are everywhere