By nraecher - 23/03/2013 04:43 - Canada - Ajax

Spicy
Today, while making love to my boyfriend for the first time, I moaned his name. He freaked out over how I wasn't over my ex, and angrily left. They have the same name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 025
You deserved it 8 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do what I do...moan your OWN name. It's always the name of someone who's there. lol. ;)

To be honest OP...I dont think i could date someone with the same name as an ex...just because of this kind of situation but that's just me.

Comments

Maximilian Alexander Tiberius William Ezekiel Finbar Smith-Jones, I am coming!!1! Imagine that

He's so sure he's that bad at sex that he would assume you were thinking of your ex. Good grief.

Your boyfriend is a moron. Seriously. Never have children with that guy

slickchrome 11

Maybe their names are the same but spelled different and she pronounced his name wrong? Hahaha! There's gotta be something more to this story!

monnanon 13

if the names sounded different and were spelt different they would not be the same name.

If my name was Mike, and my buddy's name was Myke, we both have the same name... just different spellings. My post is obviously a joke not to be taken literally. My point is that there must be more to this story.

monnanon 13

your point it moot because your 'joke' was crap and badly thought out. sometimes stories are just how they look on the face of it. OP said her bfs name correctly and he freaked because of his insecurities. thats it. no imbellishment needed.

No story is just what it appears to be... at least not in the real world. This post only tells one person's side. There's more to the story... like the other person's account of what happened. Never become a detective.

I guess it all depends if you were thinking of you ex or not.

I think it's a terrible idea to cut off dating anyone for something as frivolous as their name. It's not like they picked it. Still; OP's boyfriend is a little bit of a party pooper over not dealing with his insecurities about OP with another guy. Now I'd understand if the names were different.... Did that to a girl once. I was quick enough to change it from "Jess" to "Je--yesss"

I can't help but think: "Oh Je--yesss, that's it! Harder!" :P

it could also mean she really isn't over her ex since she went after a guy with the same name again ;-)

Me1977 8

Now you know you have to moan his first, middle, and last name, and possibly address and date of birth.

Just call him "Baby" from now on. If he comes back.