By who_could_it_be - 06/08/2009 13:35 - Canada

Today, while I was walking downtown a homeless person asked me for a dollar. I thought it would be funny to wave the dollar in his face and taunt him. I guess he thought it would be funny to stab me in the leg with a pencil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 550
You deserved it 570 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are a pompous bastard. You deserved a knife, not a pencil.

Comments

Too bad pencils are made with graffite, not lead, because then that would have been even more funnier. Usually i hate it when people hate on the OP but seriously, would it hurt to show that you have SOME heart? It's a dollar, just give it to the homeless. You completely deserved that, i mean, just imagine if you had lost everything you had and ended up on the streets, forced to beg for money in order to get by day by day. I'm pretty sure you wouldnt appreciate it if someone wealthier then you taunted you with money. You're a total dick and deserved much more then just a stab with a pencil.

Although your heart is in the right place, it's directed at the wrong group of people. While yes some homeless people really have nowhere else to go, some aren't actually homeless. It's common in Toronto for one to see teenagers begging for money with signs and such, but actually they're from the suburbs and are not poor or anything; they take the train (with or without paying; I've seen some kicked off for not), find a spot on the street and sit with their sign for a period of time (some go home every day, some stay they whole summer). Then there's also the real homeless that have been put on the street due to drug related problems. There's always the possibility that they're going to go buy more drugs with any money they make, so it's not a good thing to give them change. If you really want to help them, buy them food; McD's, Subway, etc. anything not too expensive.

OP, really, don't listen to these idiots. I think I'd have found that to be hilarious. Yeah, you deserved it, but still. I'm tired of everyone boo-hooing for homeless people like they just suddenly ended up that way. Maybe some did, yeah, but the majority? Oh and also, maybe those homeless ***** should do something about it. Just maybe.

I saw a bunch of homeless people lying in front of the drug store earlier today. I realized, there but for the grace of God go I. It could happen to anyone, and they deserve our respect and compassion. Then I peed on them.

clockworkrainbow 3

Thats a dick move on your part. You got what you deserved. Karma. Homeless people have feelings too, your guy just used his 'angry' feeling. YDI x10.

9k5 0

Wow asshole. If you're not going to give him money, just say no when he asks you for it, don't wave it in front of him like you would a bone to a dog. Thats just cruel. You definitely deserved it.

You are a prick. Hope it gets infected...

agreed. just because you're better off financially than he is doesn't give you the right to be suck an asshole. YDI and if i were that homeless man i would have stabbed you in the balls. Learn some compassion, dickface!

allocomrade 0

YOU SPOILED ROTTEN SON OF A BITCH. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU TINY DICKED MEAN SPIRITED LITTLE PRICK? YOU ENJOY ******* TAUNTING HOMELESS PEOPLE? YOU'RE A ******* DISGRACE TO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND I HOPE THAT YOU DIE A SLOW HORRIBLE DEATH FROM LEAD POISONING FROM THAT PENCIL HE SO RIGHTFULLY STABBED YOU WITH YOU ******* PUNK.

Calm down. It's also not possible anymore. Pencils are made with graphite for safety. =x Still, the OP should become a speed bump for us. He'd be more useful to society that way.

Look, a valuable life lesson and it only cost you a dollar. Imagine what he might have done if you had pulled out a $20.