By fmylife. - 29/11/2010 18:02 - Canada

Today, while I was out of the house, my 6 year old brother stole my new waterproof camera, dunked it into the toilet holding onto the wrist strap, and flushed repeatedly to see if it lived up to its "waterproof promise." It didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 527
You deserved it 3 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

I would think that a good camera would live up to a promise like that, particularly if it was made for underwater shooting. This makes me think that your camera was a piece of shit anyway.

Comments

I'd of clocked him HARD in the head with the camera and said "Doesn't seem to be idiot proof either!"

Well it didn't live up to it's promise, so it obviously wasn't that good of a camera.

DakotaCat 4

Ok if you are going to test a waterproof camera, do in a sink, bathtub or pool. But in the toilet?

Hellooomindyy 0

I'd have hung him by his neck, told my parents it's a life-like piñata.

Autoshot 9

33, you are a ******* moron. Never try to correct anyone ever again. ******* idiot.

It's is a contraction for it is or it has, while its is a possessive pronoun. Replacing its with it's in the sentence wouldn't make any sense. Don't correct people anymore, especially if you're going to do it wrong.

It would have to be waterproof and shockproof to survive being flushed in a toilet

Must've been a shitty camera. I've gone diving down to 10 meters with mine. Return it, though. Theres a difference between resistant and water-proof. Seems you have been given bad advertisement.