By oil300 - 23/07/2015 02:34 - Australia - Hawker

Spicy
Today, while I was at home watching Netflix, my parents drunkenly stumbled through the door making out the whole time. I thought that the situation couldn't get worse, but then my Dad asked me if I had a condom they could use. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 160
You deserved it 2 508

oil300 tells us more.

Ahahah some of the comments here are pretty funny...but some are pretty off...you weirdos

Top comments

MrThump 16

Hope you gave him a ribbed one for your mums pleasure.

Comments

Psycocharger 19
askullnamedbilly 33

What's up with people on FML being so traumatized because their parents are still intimate? If they didn't have sex, you wouldn't even exist. It's actually a good thing that their relationship is not all dried up and passionless.

Some offspring have this possessive view of their parents as being parents before being individual people.

#14 Nobody likes to think about their parents, or their children having sex. Yes, it is good that their relationship is not passionless, but it's just something that most people don't like to think about.

I would kinda prefer if my parents still had sex, I can't see any attraction between them and they will spend only a few hours a day together, and that's asleep. Plus they're both quite obese so they can't even get near eachother, and the thought of them trying is actually hilarious.

I agree. The social norm that says "anything to do with parental sex is horrible" is a stupid social norm.

Ahahah some of the comments here are pretty funny...but some are pretty off...you weirdos

If you have one then you are safe.. Otherwise you end up having a sibling soon...

I assume you also think condoms are 100% effective against STDs.

Thank you for the follow up OP but come on. #1's question needs an answer. :-) Or at least a little more elaboration.

immunetoinsanity 23

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
PePziNL 20

Your profile picture goes so perfect with your comment.

At least you know that they still love each other!

At least they're being courteous enough to not breed again

So is the FML that they were out having fun and coming home to sex, while you had neither?

Most people (myself included) don't want to think of their parents having sex. When I was little I thought my parents had had sex twice because they had two sons. Lol