By je suis christy - 09/01/2015 19:04 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, while heading to the bathroom, I saw my girlfriend putting some lingerie under my bed. I stupidly thought it was for some sexy time later. Well, later on, she dramatically "found" the lingerie and broke up with me. Almost everyone believes her story and thinks I'm a dirty cheater. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 929
You deserved it 3 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont understand why people can't just honestly face eachother and breakup simply.

Did you confront her about it? You saw her put it there, call her out on her stupidity... Honestly what kind of moron has to go that far just to break up.

Comments

You were saved from a life of heartache, dude. She'll get hers eventually. Life always works that way. What goes around comes around.

you should have turned it around and said they were yours. it would have blown everyone's mind

"What the hell are THESE?" "Well, I might be mistaken Honey, but they look very much like the ones I saw you putting under there about 3.30 this afternoon." - (I'm guessing that if she did a drama routine, then she was hamming it up for an audience. )

Hateton1 0

At least it wasn't drugs, and you are on your way to prison.

I don't see the point of her actions unless she really believes you are cheating. If she found them there and you're not cheating, you know she planted them there. If you are cheating, maybe you'd be fooled. And as far as anybody else knows, this never even happened - she could've simply told people it did. It's kinda weird that she went out of her way and invented evidence to present to you as if you wouldn't know it was fake. Basically, I'd say you're better off now, because either she really thought you were cheating, or she's really that delusional that she thinks her actions make sense. In either case, you're fine now.

kidbox101 3

sounds like she needs a brain transplant lol

thisismyhead 25

How do you know if she was insane before this?