By je suis christy - 09/01/2015 19:04 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, while heading to the bathroom, I saw my girlfriend putting some lingerie under my bed. I stupidly thought it was for some sexy time later. Well, later on, she dramatically "found" the lingerie and broke up with me. Almost everyone believes her story and thinks I'm a dirty cheater. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 929
You deserved it 3 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont understand why people can't just honestly face eachother and breakup simply.

Did you confront her about it? You saw her put it there, call her out on her stupidity... Honestly what kind of moron has to go that far just to break up.

Comments

graphicstyle7 17

I hope you enjoy the fact that you dodged a MAJOR bullet. She's not worth worrying about anymore, find someone who actually knows how to behave like an adult.

I'd tell the friends it was a gift for her and I'd point out that if there was a side girl involved you wouldn't be single right now.

Good riddance to her...she was probably cheating on you anyways, or had plans to be with someone else...no sense in staying with such a fake person anyways

she was cheating on you dude. she had to have been.

Just let her walk away. If she resorted to dirty tricks like that, she's probably got a bit on the side herself and needed a quick out with you.

you also could of said that you bought the lingerie for her. But i dont know anyone thay would go to such lengths to stage aomething like that. Thats just cruel.

u should have confessed to the fake cheating by faking another cheating. that would show her!

Don't worry, OP. One day she will be exposed for the passive-aggressive lying bitch she is, and then she'll be stuck alone with her and her foolish pride.