By downlowtooslow - 12/06/2009 04:49 - United States

Today, while eating with my kids at McDonalds, my son put his hand up and wanted me to give him a "high five." I went to give him a five, but he moved his hand at the last second and I ended up slapping him in the face. Now everyone there thinks I'm a child-beater. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 653
You deserved it 6 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have followed it up by saying 'chew with your mouth closed! what have i taught you?!'

Comments

Look at the bright side; at least it wasn't a low five. Then you'd be a child molester.

That's what you get for eating at McDonalds, try going home and cooking a HEALTHY meal for your kids.

LudicMonster 22

Woah woah woah, who's to say OP doesn't cook at home? You heard about ONE TIME they were at McDonald's, and then you assume they eat there all the time?

Wow people are more concerned with that fact that they were eating McDonald's. Seriously there's nothing wrong eating there once in a while.

justdesserts 0

YDI for eating in mcdonalds.

Lol! Was it a slap? If yes, then YOURE A CHILD BEATERRRR

soccerstar6115 0

Who cares?! U will never see them again anyway!!!

ahahhaha that's rlly funnnyyyy... i'm sorry, but the way you put it was so funny... how old is yo son??? lol i hope you didn't slap that hard haha... ily xoxo Peace XD

maxson_fml 0

To all the people saying "YDI for eating at McD's" Oh, yes, because /God forbid/ that a kid should get a tasty treat once in a while. A meal at McDonald's will /definitely/ ruin the kid's life. (/sarcasm) Gah, the ******* idiocy of some of the people on this site never ceases to amaze me.

That kid will be scarred for life!

How do you recognize an spineless opportunist who mindlessly swallows mainstream shit? He claims that McDonald's food is unhealthy. Why does this expose him? Because he proves his utter fail to understand that it's the whole *diet* that must be balanced. A person occasionally eating french fries or drinking a milkshake can well lead a healthier life than someone who blindly curses at McDonald's and thinks that this would be sufficient. But these whiners have a certain point: If you are as ignorant as them, you are better off without McDonald's...simple rules for simple minds.