By Anonymous - 02/11/2015 08:01 - United States - San Jacinto

Spicy
Today, while at a party playing Truth or Dare, I found out my best friend fantasizes about having sex with my 51 year old mother. The rest of the guys at the party then nodded in agreement and thus spawned a group conversation about how "screwable" my mom is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 689
You deserved it 3 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look on the bright side, you have good genes

You deserved it for letting your friends talk about your mother this way. One swift punch to the teeth and no one would dare verbalize their hormonal urges.

Comments

avengerofcrack 11

why are you playing truth or dare with all guys anyways??

There could've been girls there too, it doesn't say. They were busy talking about OP's dad, no doubt.

Then suddenly both the girls and guys stopped at the same time before creepily turning their heads to stare at OP. Then they jumped on him and... well I'll let you imagine the rest.

avengerofcrack 11

I guess I just assumed the guys wouldn't talk like that in front of girls they wanted to be with lol. that's probably too much too assume tho, logic isn't always number one

Goblin182 26

Or, it could have been some of the girls saying OP's Mom was screwable too.

FYL op, I know sometimes even when you ask your friends to quit they just think it's funny to continue. It sucks.

I understand. I was always told going up that my mom is hotter than me.

Reminds me of "Stacy's Mom" ! This is hilarious!! But I'm so sorry, OP, that you have to sit and cringe while all your homies talk about your mom!!! Best wishes to erase that mental image, OP!! :)

rldostie 19

Sucks for you but good job for your mom for no doubt staying in good shape and health. Not that fuckability should determine how relevant a 51 year old woman is, but it still doesn't hurt to be thought of as attractive.

That's pretty common we used to say the same thing when we were teenagers

Well at least there a bright future for great aging In your future!

Congrats for having a hot mom… or in other words: YDI.

You have the same problem Stifler had ! Except this is real life FYL OP