By stillloverher - 19/09/2017 23:45

Today, when I woke up I saw that my bald head is covered with my wife's period blood. Again. She does it regularly once a month, despite asking her not to. She thinks this blood activates hair growth. She is serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 209
You deserved it 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheEpicKitten 20

That makes me legitimate sick. You should probably have a doctor explain to her that it doesn't work that way

"So, how'd you get into the hair growth business?" "Haha, funny story, actually. I'd just been ejected from somebody's uterus through their ******, and they were like, 'I gotta put this shit on my husband's head,' so I decided, like, when life gives you lemons… you know?"

Comments

Aiden89 23

Ignoring for just a moment how ****** this is... it's clearly not working so why does she keep trying?

This may be the weirdest post I've read

That's traumatic.. I'm curious how she came up with an idea like that.

Sanguinairius 33

Well, it was only a matter of time before I saw something like this show up. Cripes. For those wondering, there's all sorts of mystical 'reasons' people think it works, here's an example such as sites like this one; http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html that explain further. There are mentions in numerous, witchcraft, folk, and 'home remedy' websites/books about the many wondrous uses of this 'sacred' blood and how to slip it into your lovers drinks, hair/clothes etc for all sorts of things. I was only curious how long it would take for this sheer level of "Nope" to reveal itself on fml. Gross. OP, tell your wife to stop violating your will, Mystically and just -logically-, accept and love you for who you are, and to seek medical counseling. best of luck man, Wear a hat.

EnvyMe33 26

Such an odd post. I do however think the comments are pretty funny.

MayaShanice 6

"She does it regularly once a month." Well, duh. Men. :|