By totallyembarassed - 07/07/2012 04:08 - United States - Charlotte

Today, when I went to pay for my groceries, I accidentally handed the cashier a condom instead of my $20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 993
You deserved it 28 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

Depending on the cashier's personality, this could go many ways: It could be absolutely hilarious and you could make a new friend. The cashier could be a sweet old lady who reminds you of your granny, and become flustered. It would be awkward for everyone. The cashier could give you a creepy wink-grin combo. Any combination of the above, and more scenarios. I'm assuming, since this is an FML, it wasn't the first one. So.... Awkward.

Clearly an acceptable form of legal US currency. Washington is run by dicks anyway.

Comments

Those can easily be mistaken for each other.

perdix 29

Please tell me it was a new one in its wrapper. The image that popped into my head when I first read this is just too disgusting and hilarious. If you handed her a Magnum, she may have treated it like legal tender. Otherwise, she'd say you're short.

And that is how you get some action and free groceries.

Apparently where you're from, you seem to think the Trojan Man is on the $20 bill. *runs to google* Nope, it's Andrew Jackson, you idiot.

Ironic thing about Andrew Jackson being on the $20 bill is that Andrew Jackson was opposed to the creation of a national bank and the implementation of national currency. Fun fact! Yay!

SenselessPattern 12

*runs to google* Damn he's right....

What kind of change were you expecting.

The_F3rris 11

Your picture made me go blind

Your picture makes me want to chop up hot dogs.

kelsey_M_Jones 5

Your picture made me LMFAO! HaHaHa

perdix 29

Maybe you and the cashier can sneak off into the stock room and start "makin' bacon," if you know what I mean, provided you're not allergic to it.

alphaskater09 9

Why would it mater If he/she is allergic to it? He/she doesn't have to eat the bacon they make.

stanpwns 9

32 - It's a reference to another FML.

Mr_Que_Dijo23 5

I see you using protection for your money!;)

Your money can't be that dirty, can it ?

KiddNYC1O 20