By howdoesthatmakesense - 02/05/2016 20:05 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, we were doing research on contraceptives in class. Afterwards, the girl next to me starts explaining how "cringey" and "grossed out" she gets when she sees/hears "the words for the private parts." She then tells me all about her getting her period that morning in explicit detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 451
You deserved it 1 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are just special kind of special...

Please tell me she cringed and actually twitched every time she said the names for her private parts.

Comments

Im something like that not giving away details about myself but hearing about others privates is disturbing

Say the private part words every chance you get. Drive her away.

better get use to seeing them, she's probably going to have them for a while

Tell her that just like she doesn't like hearing about genitals, you don't like hearing about menstrual cycles and what her's is like. Tell her that the decent thing to do, given that you are respecting her avoidance of discussion on genitals, that common decency says she should respect menstrual cycles being a taboo subject for you. If that doesn't work, every time she tries to bring up the subject, fake gag and move away from her. Though now I am reminded a girl in my middle school computer science class who out of nowhere walked across the entire room and sat next to me. She then began graphically describing the time she walked in on her mother masturbating to ****, followed by informing me of her own sexual tendencies. Then she asked me about my masturbatory habits and when I said I didn't want to discuss the subject got upset about me not 'returning the favor.' It should be noted that she was fifteen (or was it sixteen...) at the time and I was only eleven or twelve for added creepiness. We were also two of only six students in class at the time, and the other four and the teacher were wearing headphones at the other end of the classroom. I thought I had repressed that memory. Looking back, I probably should have reported her behavior to someone, especially since she kept trying to sit next to me for the rest of term.