Sex Ed has failed a lot of people

By Anonymous - 20/10/2019 02:00

Today, a senior girl in my college-level biology course asked our professor what periods are like when you’re pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 592
You deserved it 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When pregnancy happens women actually get some spotting during the implantation period and many mistake it for a period. This might be what she may have been referring to and it doesn’t make anyone stupid for asking about it.

I recently taught a 36 y/o woman that you don't have to remove your tampon every time you go pee. Life must be so hard for her...

Comments

bl3ur0z3 17

Did somebody answer "non-existent"?

When pregnancy happens women actually get some spotting during the implantation period and many mistake it for a period. This might be what she may have been referring to and it doesn’t make anyone stupid for asking about it.

was like wtf until I read the next post🤦🏿‍♀️

Some women actually do continue to get their period during pregnancy, so a valid question in that case.

I recently taught a 36 y/o woman that you don't have to remove your tampon every time you go pee. Life must be so hard for her...

We don’t know her situation, that may have been something she should have learn before this class but didn’t. But she’s in school to learn and she asking questions. That’s all we can do ask questions and learn.

It’s actually a valid question. Some women do experience periods while being pregnant. For example My mother had a regular period with all of her children. However a friend of mine had a regular period during only one of her pregnancy. But my sisters never experience any periods during their pregnancies. I have had a friend that also had occasional random spotting during her pregnancy. Everyone’s body is different and we all have different reactions. So her question honestly didn’t deserve a fml.

Charity Taylor 17

it's sad that you had to post that here to find out it's actually possible for women to go through that.