By whoopsiedoodle - 21/05/2009 12:45 - Canada

Today, we went out to dinner to a family restaurant, and I was wearing a skirt since it's so warm out. My 4 year old scooted under the table to sit next to his brother. When he popped up on the other side, he exclaimed, "Mommy! You forgot to put on your underwears!" People were staring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 632
You deserved it 64 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well...why weren't you wearing underwear?

Maybe you should wear underwear- you're a mom!!

Comments

yeah, I understand needing to go commando every once in awhile but with a short skirt and a FAMILY dinner? No.

IloveFML1 0

EWWW. HAHAH putt some undies on FOOL. i feel bad for yur son. HE"S A PIMP!

Hiljaisen_susi 0

"Today I went out to dinner with mummy. When I was climbing under the table I came face to face with where I came from. It was not pretty. FML."

umm why exactly were you not wearing underwear? lol #57, i bet her child will be scarred for life.

I don't think a 4 year old is gonna be scarred for life. 4 is the age when most people just start to really remember things and even then it's more like 5 or 6

suaveneanderthal 0

...I don't see where all this hate is coming from. Nothing wrong with going without underwear in a skirt if you're careful. I've got a friend who claims she never wears underwear with a skirt, simply because she hates how it feels. She's not trying to get lucky or be wacky or out there, she just doesn't see the need. And, honestly, she was sitting at a table, probably with a tablecloth. She can usually assume that no one but her family is going to be down there, and her family probably won't care. (FYL for having a four year old though ;-) )

unlucky91 0

I say **** the kids life when he grows up and realizes the first ****** he saw up close was his mother's.