By whoopsiedoodle - 21/05/2009 12:45 - Canada

Today, we went out to dinner to a family restaurant, and I was wearing a skirt since it's so warm out. My 4 year old scooted under the table to sit next to his brother. When he popped up on the other side, he exclaimed, "Mommy! You forgot to put on your underwears!" People were staring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 632
You deserved it 64 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well...why weren't you wearing underwear?

Maybe you should wear underwear- you're a mom!!

Comments

Once you have kids, it is NO LONGER OKAY TO GO COMMANDO. Only when you're young and your ****** doesn't look like stretched silly putty is it okay.

#115 family just mean you call it incest also you can have sex without having a boyfriend so that's hardly "proof" the fact that you don't wear undies with a skirt at 15 pretty much means you'll be a *****. "Oh noes! Someone will see my panty line! OH THE HORROR!!" Cuz when i see a panty line my first thought is "God damn, i really wish i didn't see that. I can't believe that girl would do something as silly as wanting to keep people from seeing her vag."

#117 - While I agree she should probably wear a thong under a skirt, I don't see how it makes her a *****. And I get undressed around younger members of my family. Your mom was never naked in front of you? That's pretty sad when your family makes you ashamed of your own body when you're so young.

lol Ew, I hope you didn't leave a snail trail on your seat. #25

YDI for not wearing underwear..... on a hot day, that's gross.

starbucks14 0

At least wear a thong, i mean come on going to a family resturant with your family... ♥

ocfan90 0

YDI for not wearing underwear with a skirt on a breezy day . . . like wtf ?

paks7 0

wow ***** much? i'm not against going commando...but at a family restaurant, in a skirt, with your kids? that requires underwear its disgusting when people don't wear underwear with skirts

Okay, whatever. She wasn't wearing underwear.. I guess it is okay with a LONG skirt, because like I bet no one would see it.. For me, this is kinda a YDI and a FML because a kid is a kid and they probably got bored so they went to play, but a YDI for wearing a short skirt while being a mother. OH BTW.. Would you do this if you had a daughter? Because that would be setting a really bad example to her :)