By whoopsiedoodle - 21/05/2009 12:45 - Canada

Today, we went out to dinner to a family restaurant, and I was wearing a skirt since it's so warm out. My 4 year old scooted under the table to sit next to his brother. When he popped up on the other side, he exclaimed, "Mommy! You forgot to put on your underwears!" People were staring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 631
You deserved it 64 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well...why weren't you wearing underwear?

Maybe you should wear underwear- you're a mom!!

Comments

Um...cross your damn legs when people are under the table?

I don't think it can be said any better than #9. Who else but Quagmire? Anyway, yeah, intentionally going out sans undergarments, when you're with your little kids? Doesn't seem like a smart idea.

I don't get why anyone doesn't wear underwear, period. The mom thing doesn't have anything to do with it. It's really unhygienic... I don't know about guys, but women leak all kinds of bodily fluids all the time. Imagine that running over your legs and on your skirt.

SailorSolaris 43

I happen to get severe rashes from underwear, unless it’s the expensive kind. Not shelling out money for that, so I just don’t wear it.

senorchipotle 0

awesome! just awesome... i wish you were my girl. he's only four, it's no big deal.

I wonder if everyone else at the resturant got a lump in their pants.

#12 FTW. Hahahahaha. But really...why weren't you wearing any underwear???

You didn't wear underwear 1)out to dinner with the family and 2) with a skirt???? YDI 150%!

idreamofpeace 0

That's what you get for not wearing underwear, duh. :P

FYL, you can't help it you want to air the hole now and then. Just like you need to open a bedroom window to let some fresh air in you need to go commando now and then, or dance around naked, that works just as well.

what difference does it make if i'm a mom or not? some of these comments are extremely offensive.

You were at a family dinner without underwear while your young children are present. That's disgusting.

kylelove 8

This whole website is offense

If you're with your husband somewhere, fine, but a family restaurant is inappropriate.

fromtxnotcowboy 12

Who gives a shit if she was a young hot bimbo no problem. She didn't intentionally "show" herself. And as for the mom part pretty sure her kids have seen her naked before. It comfortable being with no underwear! You go mom **** everyone telling you shit JUST because your a mom!

scorpioserpent 1

eww YDI for not wearing underwear out? jeez