By geez_wth - 06/05/2012 11:54 - United States - Hanford

Today, I had a dream I was on the toilet taking the longest piss known to man. Unfortunately, it was partially true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 820
You deserved it 2 938

kissandcontrol01 tells us more.

This is the OP. I actually am in my 20s and had passed out after taking a muscle relaxer. Never slept so well in the last year or so.. Until.. I woke up cold and wet ????

Top comments

HooHooHa 6

At least you weren't taking the longest shit known to man

Damn. Too bad it wasn't completely true, then you could send it in to the Guinness Book of World Records.

Comments

KnightAngela1109 10

It's okay just get some depends and problems solved ....it most definitely is going to interfere with any future ventures with women though :)

FiestaInMyPants 8

She's advising OP to grab an adult diaper, but also telling him that the ladies probably won't appreciate said diapers.

Maddidaddi 0

Ive done this exact thing. Except, I couldn't reach the toilet. lmao

Dr0reos 8

So it wasnt the longest piss known to man? I feel sad that you didnt break the record either OP. DONT WORY IT GETS BETTER

so were in the toilet or ... (-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)

Why were you "on" the toilet if you're a man?

GovernorGeneral 8

Omg it used to happen to me a lot as a kid. I felt that i was peeing so hard on the toilet and all of a sdden it started going out of the toilet and i would wake up and notice id peed in real. I slowly started realizing in my dreams what was happening and i eventualy stopped....o.o

It's good you eventually stopped 84. Same thing was happening with me as a kid. Took a few years of being diapered at night but I eventually stopped before I had to worry about a girl sleeping over.

GovernorGeneral 8

I stopped in grade 3 -_- took me a while to control it in my dream ( i realize that im starting to pee in real and force to stop which leads me to wakin up) But i knew what was happening and told my mom but she didnt understand >_> This is the first time ive told anyone who understands :') thanks ;D

Yeah I understand. But at least you stopped in grade 3! Took me 2x as many grades as you+1

98-I get wut ur going thro. Not personally but... Yeah *awkward moment*

theonlysweetpea 10

Just wear Depends for a while

Ok, either you competely disregarded the firs comment, or it took you 2-3 minutes to write 6 simple words.

Why? It probably just happened this once, I think the OP would have mentioned if this happened occasionally.

Happens once. No depends Happens twice. No depends Happens three times. Go to dr This is in a row.

Damn. Too bad it wasn't completely true, then you could send it in to the Guinness Book of World Records.

I don't know, I think it's pretty remarkable that he was dreaming he was going to the bathroom and he woke up on the toilet! *crickets* Yeah I give the **** up.

Finnick_fml 12

I'm sorry, but that's hilariously unfortunate :P I always wonder how a lot of people never wake up when wetting the bed... that has to be so uncomfortable...

Of you can't remember how you got to the bathroom, then don't go to the bathroom.

I thumbed you up 78% because of your username, and 22% because you're awesome.

xXMudkipNoobXx 7

Thumbed up for Hunger Games username.

I have dreams I'm going to the bathroom too. Luckily I wake up in time. Sorry that happened to you though OP.

Thumbs up of you read this comment in the most interesting man voice...

HooHooHa 6

At least you weren't taking the longest shit known to man

I always try to watch out for dreams envolving the bathroom. That's one dream that usually come true.

This just reminds me of family guy "when you poop in your dreams, you poop for real"

perdix 29

Do you mean you only took the sixth longest piss known to man?

cajekraze 7

That awkward moment when you wake up on the toilet, but you didn't pee

amberxxoo 6

Who cares? You were on the toilet.

perdix 29

I'm guessing that is the part that was not true, but taking a huge piss was. If the true part were being on the toilet, and the dream was pissing, this wouldn't be much of an FML, would it?

kirrra 11

11- if that were true op would've fallen asleep sitting on the toilet,which I think would be even more worthy of an FML than wetting the bed..

29- Actually, I used to sleep walk every night to go to the bathroom. I didn't have to fall asleep on the toilet to end up there.

iFizzgig 11
kirrra 11

fair point 42, but in that case it wouldn't really be an fml in the first place

amberxxoo 6

15: My bad. I didn't see that part. I get how it's an FML now.

cantthink123 12

OP, it happens. Believe it or not, some adults still wet the bed; it's not common, but there's a name for it: adult onset nocturnal enuresis. So, people, stop making fun of OP for a medical condition; you wouldn't make fun of someone for type I diabetes, would you? I've got the same problem and it's humiliating. It's not like I do it every night, and I have an incredibly understanding husband, so no, it doesn't cause problems with relationships. So be nice. Besides, I'm sure it'll happen to everyone at some point, especially if alcohol is involved.

"You wouldn't make fun of someone for a type of diabetes, would you". This is FML. We would do sometime like that...

kirrra 11

25- what time would that be?

It happened to me once as a teen. I dreamt that I got out of bed and sat on the toilet. The dream was so realistic that I was very surprised when I woke up with pee puddling beneath me. Now I always use the bathroom before I go to sleep XD