By ilook12 - 24/06/2015 03:23 - United States - Paris

Today, we had customer complaints of a child molester hanging around our restaurant. After confrontation by a manager, he wouldn't leave. I had to be walked to my car after my shift by more than one person because I look 12 and they were afraid for me. I'm almost 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 955
You deserved it 2 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call the police, that's what they get paid for. Remember to serve and protect.

Comments

If he's not been convicted he's an alleged child molester. If he has been convicted, he's very likely in violation of his parole/probation/release agreements. Either way, call the police and let them sort him out.

People that work in a restaurant are targets for other crimes too because thieves know that they usually have cash on them from their work shift. It's wise to get escorted regardless.

It's a good that they were still looking out for you! When I worked at Target, we actually had a buddy system after everyone got off at 11:30pm. No body was allowed to walk alone to their car if it was parked far, and we didn't leave anyone alone waiting for a ride. It just give peace of mind, especially with how cruel the world can be these days.

If you look 12, then a child molester might want to molest you too. Better be safe than a victim.

At least it shows that they care about you

dont worry. im 21 and i got ID'd for a movie that was a 12

at least people care. faith in humanity restored.

isn't this a good thing? being 19 doesn't stop people from getting hurt!