By Anonymous - 18/06/2014 19:06 - United States - Lake Wales

Today, we had a guy come into the hospital with a carrot stuck deep in his anus. I've heard all kinds of ridiculous cover stories, but his took the cake; he claimed the phone rang while he was showering and he slipped onto a box of vegetables. Guess who had to extract the carrot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 489
You deserved it 5 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not how one is supposed to get fiber...

Oh I'd heard a similar one. "I was outside gardening, I slipped and my trousers fell down, and I fell on the carrot and you know the rest... I don't know what prankster decided to put condoms on my carrots though."

Comments

Look on the bright side - you now have a healthy snack all ready for your break.

he was just feeding the hamster stuck up there

PotatoPal 11

Sir, carrots are supposed go in the OTHER hole.

ShittingHicks 4
FalconWhitaker 20

I don't understand why people try to explain away things like this. The people at the hospital already know it's a sexual thing. Why even bother lying? Why not just admit "Yup, couldn't afford a ***** and it went spectacularly wrong"?

Thanks OP for stealing my FML from the moderating process, great to know there's a lot of assholes on here. This incident happened in a hospital in SA, Australia. I'm a female nurse, not an anon man from Florida.

I believe him. It's happened to me before.

mattbaker 17

did he come nude to hospital?

I can answer this because unlike OP this is actually my FML, he didn't come to the emergency ward nude, he managed to dress himself but had great difficulty sitting down.

jaredofmo 22

If sitting on a carrot (even quickly and by accident) is enough to make it go up there, it wouldn't be the first time you've had something there.

sure... he has a box of vegetables in the bathroom :/