By Anonymous - 18/06/2014 19:06 - United States - Lake Wales

Today, we had a guy come into the hospital with a carrot stuck deep in his anus. I've heard all kinds of ridiculous cover stories, but his took the cake; he claimed the phone rang while he was showering and he slipped onto a box of vegetables. Guess who had to extract the carrot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 489
You deserved it 5 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not how one is supposed to get fiber...

Oh I'd heard a similar one. "I was outside gardening, I slipped and my trousers fell down, and I fell on the carrot and you know the rest... I don't know what prankster decided to put condoms on my carrots though."

Comments

Bugs Bunny saying "what's up my ass doc" I suppose it is healthier than shoving a candy bar up his ass.

I'm sure the xrays have made it around already.

Merylwen 24

Do you see a name anywhere? Of hospital, doctor or patient?

rocker_chick23 27

He isn't breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. If he told us the guys name and where this happened, he would.

#51 is a little grumpy. He just got back from the hospital, where he had to get a carrot removed from his ass.

foxmatrix15 8

On a side note: did u know Sylvester Stallone helped start the Richard Gere rumor about the gerbil?

You work at a hospital what do you expect? Smelling flowers all day? Hardly and FML, I feel bad for the dude with a carrot in his ass

That story takes the carrot cake. *ba dum tss*

lol, We had someone (actually many) at our hospital say the exact same thing. The best one was a coke bottle that went all the way up. The x-ray would have made an amazing coca-cola advertisement.

91hayek 31

This destroys the credibility of people who do fall on vegetables or bottles or other phallic objects that aren't usually upright and would fit up a butt. I feel that with my bad vertigo, one day I will be looked upon as some kind of deviant when I was just really really unlucky.

did anyone carrot enough to drive him in?

tehdarkness 21

I never understand why people don't just go and buy real sex toys.

Merylwen 24

Well, sex toys can get stuck as well. And then there isn't really any stupid excuse to make up, because sex toys only have one purpose.

91hayek 31

Because the carbon footprint is too large. Just grow a carrot, shove it up your ass and then wash it and eat it in a salad afterwards. You save on lunch and help the environment.

RedPillSucks 31

*throws carrot cake in the trash* Thanx for ruining my appetite