By Anonymous - 18/06/2014 19:06 - United States - Lake Wales

Today, we had a guy come into the hospital with a carrot stuck deep in his anus. I've heard all kinds of ridiculous cover stories, but his took the cake; he claimed the phone rang while he was showering and he slipped onto a box of vegetables. Guess who had to extract the carrot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 489
You deserved it 5 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not how one is supposed to get fiber...

Oh I'd heard a similar one. "I was outside gardening, I slipped and my trousers fell down, and I fell on the carrot and you know the rest... I don't know what prankster decided to put condoms on my carrots though."

Comments

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable explanation. Who hasn't slipped on a vegetable while rushing to answer the phone.

Someone was watching too much Family Guy...

. I wouldn't want that crappy piece of carrot cake D:

you never watch the 1000 ways to die? woman masturbated with a carrot and died

I still don't understand how that happened

dannnngthatsux 19

The carrots I know have no give. The male member and toys (I assume...) have some give. I think she pierced the wall of her hooha, or maybe the carrot wasn't very clean? Septic shock kills. Wait, she didn't know she was allergic!!!

a piece of the carrot was shoved into the blood stream through the walls of her ''hoo ha''. she had a heart attack or something when it hit her heart.

#142: Serious question: How hard does a woman have to **** herself to accidentally stab through her vaginal wall? Related question: How sharp was the carrot?

It Could Have Been Worse...Right? Two Carrots?

dannnngthatsux 19

Ever had a hard poop that would not move? A thousand times more (I guess.)