By frenchboyfriend - 14/11/2010 00:28 - Australia

Today, was my girlfriend's birthday. I planned it to perfection: we went shopping, bowling, had lunch in a nice Italian restaurant, watched a French comedy, walked by the river. She also got many presents. Tonight, I was exhausted but happy for her... until she told me her birthday is tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 790
You deserved it 38 302

frenchboyfriend tells us more.

The next day (on her actual birthday), I wished her a happy birthday again and luckily I still had a present for her (I had planned on giving her the nicest present right before bed the previous night but when she told me her birthday was the next day, I kept it for her real birthday!). :-)

Top comments

If she expects everything to be done all over again, she's a bit greedy....that doesn't sound like it was a very cheap day you planned for her.

Comments

franwins0827 7

So what? Who says birthday celebrations have to happen ON her birthday? You gave her a great day in honor of her birthday, and if she whined about the awesome day you gave her just because it wasn't her "real" birthday then she doesn't deserve you. Don't stress about it, dude. :)

Even if it was the wrong day, that was really sweet of you to do & she is lucky. :)

jaaaz 3

how could you get her birthday wrong? :P but aw, thats so sweet! but yeah, why did she get loads of presents if it wasnt her birthday?

You're a very nice person :) I'm sure shed settle for an early birthday and let you get away with it. Keep doin what you're doin.

KaitlynxD 5

Lololol I really needed a good laugh thanks.

you did all that without saying happy birthday??

The next day (on her actual birthday), I wished her a happy birthday again and luckily I still had a present for her (I had planned on giving her the nicest present right before bed the previous night but when she told me her birthday was the next day, I kept it for her real birthday!). :-)

FLYiN_CLOUD9 4

say you are busy tomorrow and needed to give her her present early. Problem solved!

oh well, that was a lovely gesture. it's just a day early..