By frenchboyfriend - 14/11/2010 00:28 - Australia

Today, was my girlfriend's birthday. I planned it to perfection: we went shopping, bowling, had lunch in a nice Italian restaurant, watched a French comedy, walked by the river. She also got many presents. Tonight, I was exhausted but happy for her... until she told me her birthday is tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 790
You deserved it 38 302

frenchboyfriend tells us more.

The next day (on her actual birthday), I wished her a happy birthday again and luckily I still had a present for her (I had planned on giving her the nicest present right before bed the previous night but when she told me her birthday was the next day, I kept it for her real birthday!). :-)

Top comments

If she expects everything to be done all over again, she's a bit greedy....that doesn't sound like it was a very cheap day you planned for her.

Comments

so what if you celebrated it early she sounds spoiled lol

At least she didn't get pissed that you got her birthday wrong .

CashMusicNet 0

if she is not satisfied even after the PLEAENT DAY, hand her a coke and say "smile and enjoy." if THAT fails......it's time to get a woman.....NOT A GOLD DIGGER LOL.

XDJxEKOX 0

should have said something like "I have work tommorow so I decided to take you out today"

doggone456 0

just tell her it was an early gift??

So, she gets her birthday treat a day early. Deal with.

ThePersonalDream 0

FML worthy? Not really. Just tell her you forgot, be honest, and tell her that you put a lot of effort into it regardless. She should accept that. If not, then maybe she isn't right for you. ;-)