By frenchboyfriend - 14/11/2010 00:28 - Australia

Today, was my girlfriend's birthday. I planned it to perfection: we went shopping, bowling, had lunch in a nice Italian restaurant, watched a French comedy, walked by the river. She also got many presents. Tonight, I was exhausted but happy for her... until she told me her birthday is tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 790
You deserved it 38 302

frenchboyfriend tells us more.

The next day (on her actual birthday), I wished her a happy birthday again and luckily I still had a present for her (I had planned on giving her the nicest present right before bed the previous night but when she told me her birthday was the next day, I kept it for her real birthday!). :-)

Top comments

If she expects everything to be done all over again, she's a bit greedy....that doesn't sound like it was a very cheap day you planned for her.

Comments

nayeli760 0

If it wasn't the real date of her birthday, why did she get presents?

SoCalHunn 0

I'm thinking he bought her many other presents as well.

Oooooh that's baad you seriously fail.

well at least you did make an effort? haha but it was kinda your fault for not knowing the date, sorry op. but you sound like an awesome boyfriend :)

in this case it's really the thought that counts. you didn't forget and you were only a day off. people get their days mixed up sometime lol. at least you had something elaborate planned and now she can spend tomorrow with family too.

say "I figured you be absolutely smothered by everyone else who loves you tomorrow and thought we could spend the day together in celebration a little early, I'm sure you'll understand that" duh, where's your twix?

aaaaawh! you are so cute ((: she had to tell you earlier though.

YDI for not knowing your own girlfriend's birthday, dude. seriously?

kandismichelle 0

I think its sweet. who cares if it's just one day off? you did all of that, she should be grateful to have such a thoughtful boyfriend. some girls don't even get one present from their boyfriend.