By Anonymous - 15/08/2012 00:12 - United States

Today, wanting to be romantic, I came home with flowers, and told my girlfriend I love her and that I never want us to fall apart. Before I could finish my second sentence, she farted, said, "Aww, that's so sweet" and quickly excused herself to the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 160
You deserved it 2 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sheerem 7

She probably just had diarrhea and didn't want to crap her pants in front of you. Don't take it too seriously.

Comments

"I gotta take a real fast dump, do da do da Boys can't know that girls go poop, oh the do da day."

What the hell are you people talking about? I NEVER poop. Unless you count the rainbows, butterflies, and glitter that falls out the back of me sometimes.

.... I thought it was When you gotta go, you gotta go. I'm not OCD. :0

I don't see why this is an FML, if anything it should be from the girls perspective.

debbster7 18

Maybe she just had to go to the bathroom? Just a thought. :)

Really random thought but i love your picture :)

ArrickMorris 4

So she probably just had to go.

Oh god... at least she feels comfortable around you??? But really OP, that was quite sweet of you to do. I mean, even if she didn't fully appreciate the gesture, at least you tried:)

How do you know she was just being comfortable around him? She probably had stomach problems that she couldn't control.

Exactly! You should feel bad for her. Imagine how you would feel if you wanted to enjoy a romantic moment with your man and you got really sick with the runs and couldn't help it? Seriously- have some empathy!

Some bodily functions cannot be contained. She couldn't help it. My girlfriend taught me to be okay with natural functions in front of her. I think all couples would benefit from not thinking it's the end of the world if their partner passes gas in their presence. I just wish she wouldn't baby talk me every time one slips. Hahaha :)

perdix 29

If you can get past the farting, you are most of the way to not ever falling apart. (Farting is the REAL cause of most divorces.) I suppose you would have preferred she shit her pants while listening to your entire boring, maudlin speech.

I'm sure that as she walked away, you told yourself, "Damn I love this girl. She's got that je ne sais quoi. I love it when she talks dirty. Rawr."