By Venus - 13/03/2014 22:28 - United States - La Crescenta

Today, upon being asked to name all the planets, I had to sing along to a Lady Gaga song in my head to remember them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 239
You deserved it 12 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll give you an applause for trying, even though I show no emotion whatsoever with my poker face.

Please tell me you said "don't you know my ass is famous?" After saying Uranus?

Comments

Hey, I still have the Schoolhouse Rock 5's song on replay in my head. Also, the Sesame Street 12 Pinball clip. Thank you, Schoolhouse Rock and Sesame Street. <3, 40 year old me.

middlenamefrank 8

"We the people....in order to form a more perfect union....establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility...." I can still recite the entire preamble because of Schoolhouse Rock. Not sure how Hamlet's "To be or not to be" soliloquy stuck though.

Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune and Pluto. Yes I still consider Pluto to be a planet screw the scientists. That's the planets in order from the sun I don't know how I know them but I do.

RedPillSucks 31

You would have gotten extra credit if you'd busted out the moves and verses instead of just keeping it in your head.

middlenamefrank 8

"Men Very Easily Make Jugs Serve Useful Needs". "Promptly", if you want to include Pluto.

And I used to refer to Sailor Moon as a reminder: Usagi Tsukino & Mamoru Chiba: moon & Earth, Ami Mizuno: Mercury, Rei Hino: Mars, Makoto Kino: Jupiter, Minako Aino: Venus, Michiru Kaiô: Neptune, Haruka Tenô: Uranus, (Setsuna Meiô: Pluto) and Hotaru Tomoe: Saturn. Tadaaa ! ^_^

OneToughChick 13

The blues clues song from my childhood always does it for me.

You can remember the lyrics to a song but can't put 8 words in order from your memory?

Uranus... DON'T YOU KNOW MY ASS IS FAMOUS?! Haha I love her too much.. paws up!

gazettefan42 8

At least you know them. I switched schools so much I never learned them.