By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 22:49 - United States

Today, trying to pocket a little extra cash for himself, my dad responded to multiple babysitting ads on Craigslist, accepting them all on my behalf. I despise children with all my heart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 055
You deserved it 8 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think I would trust my kids with some random off of Craigslist.. 0.0

Also being kidnapped sucks. Make sure he comes with you to meet them.

Comments

MatthewDmerrill 5

What relevance does that have with what the OP said? Being a child at some point doesn't mean that as an adult they should love children or babies. I personally DESPISE babies because they make really high pitched screams and cries, and younger children for ENCOURAGING them to do it MORE.

If I were you your Dad would Nursing a broken jaw and/or arms

Well arent you an asshole, you ******* deserve it wanker

withyou_fml 1

I don't see how someone can say they hate kids. Theyre not that fond of you either

YDI for hating kids. You were one too you know.

This doesn't matter at all. We were all kids once. This doesn't mean we have to like children or want to take care of them. I hate children too, and y'know what? As a child, I was probably a perfect example of WHY I hate them. I have no doubt that I screamed bloody murder out in public, annoying the f*ck out of everyone nearby.

You were once a child. But im sure from your point of view you were "Different" from everyone else and that meant you were normal.

For all people hating op because 'they were once a kid too' just because you were once doesn't mean you enjoy looking after kids, it's a personal choice. I've never liked kids and never intend on having any doesn't mean i think we were any different i just don't want to look after a kid. Just because you like kids doesn't mean everyone else has too!

Totally agree with you too. Sick of people thinking I should adore kids and that one day I'll want some of my own. Being a child once doesn't hold any relevance