By Anonymous - 10/01/2010 16:19 - United States

Today, this girl I like just told me a funny story about her pooping adventures. We shared a laugh and she told me "I could never say that to my boyfriend, but I can to you. I don't know, it's like the uglier the boy, the more comfortable I am with him." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 627
You deserved it 3 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nut_hicky66 0

wow...fyl for sure...you should've just slapped her and told her to **** off...

definately would have told her off for being that rude. what a bitch

Comments

choosemusic 0

ouchhh, that was not cool at all on her part. girls like her give girls a bad rep.

hahaDevon 0

aw, cheer up. why would you want a girl who talks about her pooping adventures anyway?

For example, a humorous story about when someone had a terrible diarrhea that ended with splashes on the wall. Or a story about skidmarks on her underwear... You get the picture. Not the type of conversation a girl would want to have with a boyfriend. (Although technically, not a conversation to have with anyone at all. If she's disgusting enough to go around having such conversations in the first place, especially with someone not intimate... EW. Maybe OP is lucky he's not the boyfriend.)

You must be desperate as hell to like someone who talked about thier 'adventurous poops'. She'd probably be on MLIA all, “Today, I talked about my pooping adventures with an ugly guy. MLIA"

chadwick110480 0

that girl is a bitch, not your friend.

txgirl09 5

The only FML is how immature she is. Don't waste another second on her.

There are some things that are meant to be kept private, no matter how comfortable you are with a person. Menstruation for example. It's natural, but talking about it can potentially make guys feel EXTREMELY awkward and generally does.

Should've replied with: "Yeah, I don't know, it's like the dumber the girl, the more comfortable I am with her." Seriously, I hope you don't like her anymore, cause she's a bitch.