By what_a_loner - 17/11/2013 22:07 - Canada - Bowmanville

Today, I got into a fight with a lawn chair. It won. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 166
You deserved it 12 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you attempting to do besides sit on it?

Don't worry. Here on FML, losing fights to inanimate objects is something of a routine occurrence.

Comments

What were you attempting to do besides sit on it?

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

OP was most likely just trying to sit on it, but then the chair cracked a "yo momma" joke. Of course OP wasn't going to let his momma get insulted, especially from a chair! He had no choice but to fight it.

Maybe OP was trying to throw it away, and it didn't like that. :b

JMichael 25

Fold it back up and put it away. The chair got mad because it wanted OP to sit on it some more.

I don't think the chair made a "yo momma" joke. It probably made a crack that OP had a fat ass, and then OP of course got mad. The chair dodged the first punch, and dodged the kick, but then it got behind OP, scooted itself in, made OP sit and fell back, and ended up on top with a Grecco-Roman pin. Boom, mind = blown. The defending and still current champion of the lawn....PLASTIC CHAIR!!!

This might be bad I so think of Woody from Suite Life on Deck

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Legend has it, the chair now sits on OP everyday.

srod1326 5

I couldn't agree with you more

Gingerette 8

It's not that pathetic... Lawn chairs possess heavy magic, and are known martial artists. Fight one before you diss on victims.

ThatFancyPenn 18

My mother always taught me to not get into fights with lawn chairs. They are mean individuals that don't care how hurt you are.

Don't worry. Here on FML, losing fights to inanimate objects is something of a routine occurrence.

immunetoinsanity 23

Well, it sounds like you need some self defense classes. You know, in case another piece of lawn furniture attacks you.

DenBriZel 31

Bulk up! Haha and next time start with a camping chair.

You owe me 2 minutes of my life I've spent reading and posting this comment on this lame FML.

Seriously? That's... That's just weak. Maybe I should give you Sensei's number.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

And if you're smart, you'll bet on the chair.