By MCKilllerrr - 18/01/2011 05:05 - United States

Today, the girl I really liked started talking to me, so I asked her out on a date. After waiting an hour at the theatre, I texted her asking where she was. She replied with, "Oh! You were serious about the date?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 778
You deserved it 3 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch. Who would joke about asking someone on a date?

FYLDeep 25

It takes you an hour to speak up if someone doesn't show up?

Comments

awww :( u deserve wayyy better! now pay that biotch back! get her back good too!

Okayy this guy is a puree loser, he asked her out because she talks to him. Mayb its cause she feel bads for him. FYI she noes he wasnt joking

Whorebiscuits 4

Lmao wow u must be a really patient person to wait a whole hour. kudos. sucks she thought u were joking tho, next time be more serious? :)

That sucks. She isnt worth your attention

That happened to me once too OP. I was in High School and this guy asked me out. I liked him so I said sure and told him what movie theatre and what movies they were playing. We agreed on a movie, day and time. I didn't know how to drive yet so on the date day my mother drove me to the theatre. I waited for about an hour and he never showed up. I called my mother to come pick me up. It was horrible. A few days later I asked the guy why he never showed up and he said pretty much the same thing as "Oh! You were serious?!"... the weird thing is *he* asked *me* out. The good thing is I cannot remember his name or face now many years later.

I hope you will not marry him by accident since you don't remember him.....

xXraid3nXx 0

damn that really sucks well she can go trip on a rusty nail (^3^)b

Alanah101 0

You'll be alright, Op. There is someone else out there for you. Who'll do you right!

SpRiTzSpLaSh 7

Haha aww, FYL . What a bitch, sorry OP:/ .