By emselin - 18/09/2012 20:07 - Denmark - Niv

Today, someone brought cake to class. Trying to get some attention from the guy I have a crush on, I asked if he wanted my piece of cake. He accepted it, and then offered it to another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 683
You deserved it 5 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Keep doing that OP, and his crush will become obese. Then he's all yours.

flockz 19

that monkeys get very angry when you kick them off your roof expecting them to fly.

Comments

Trying to pick up girls with second hand cake. Lucky escape.

Bonzer 2

First mistake: Giving away cake. Second mistake: There is none, but you still shouldn't give away cake.

Obviously it's a neon sign saying "Move on!" don't fall for that kind of person, Op.

What kind of person? The middle man? That's right OP, get it direct from the manufacturer or not at all! That's why I buy everything in bulk, because it's really awkward when you go to manufacturing plants and ask for 6 rolls of 4ply.

Maybe he just wasn't hungry and he was trying to be nice ? Using cake isn't the best way to confess your love

you're right. Brownies are what shows your truth depth of love for someone

I broke the ice with my boyfriend by offering him a cheese doodle. (: he said no though... But it was a start.

Makes squishy noises when he walks then? How does a douche sound? I imagine uncomfortable and indignant. Am I close?

Unless you wrote: hey ( insert name here), I like you on the cake maybe he didn't know. He thought you were just being a NICE PERSON and bringing cake for the class ... no alternate motive... just cake.

It says someone else brought the cake. Op just wanted to share hers. I agree with you. You should have just told him how you feel. It takes a lot of courage but at least he'll understand what you want.