By arrow - 30/07/2018 19:00

Today, my math teacher decided to give everyone in the class candy. He skipped me, and when another student pointed it out, his response was, "I don’t like her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 568
You deserved it 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zekfen 17

To bad you didn’t have it recorded! Then in the future if you ever got a bad grade you could just protest it saying obviously the teacher doesn’t like you!

chris_lillo 15

While I don't think it's worth it I'm sure you could talk to a higher up like the principal on your teachers obvious negative attitude to you and favortism.

Comments

chris_lillo 15

While I don't think it's worth it I'm sure you could talk to a higher up like the principal on your teachers obvious negative attitude to you and favortism.

I agree. His actions are inappropriate and more or less showing his support in bullying.

Zekfen 17

To bad you didn’t have it recorded! Then in the future if you ever got a bad grade you could just protest it saying obviously the teacher doesn’t like you!

tounces7 27

The entire class likely heard it. Seems that would be enough.

"See? This is why I hate math class!"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you take every post online serious, I think you're the dumbass 🤔

That’s sum bullshit! I think you’re being hyperbolic. The situation is surely more complex than that and I suspect the imaginary part has the greater absolute value!

bluhbluhbluh 14

I agree this doesn't add up... too many mixed sines.

Wow gotta love those teachers that play favorites, I had a English teacher in 11th grade,on the first day of class the very first thing she said was I hate male's so expect a bad grade,being the smartass I was I scoffed and said good we have something in common I hate female teachers,by the end of the first marking period we had become Frenemies by the end of the year I was an A student and she got me a gift with a note saying I guess I was wrong about all male's,so stand up for yourself sometimes that's what they want to see from you.

You got an A in English using apostrophes like that?

smaldridge 12

Between the atrocious misuse of commas and apostrophes and the lack of periods, that must've been the world's worst English teacher.

No, I mean apostrophes. When he wrote "male's," it should have been "males." "Male's" means belonging to one male. It's wrong in this context.

boopingsnoot 24

Bring in your own candy and refuse to share. If your teacher tries to confiscate it, refuse. When you get sent to the Principal’s office, explain why you didn’t get any before.

Catto-Golden 23

Your thing says male and the fml says "she". Is there something you want to tell us, op?

Tell him if he didn't bring enough for everybody then he needs to put it away