By Anonymous - 11/04/2017 22:00

Today, I got so angry at losing in FIFA, I punched a hole in my wall and strained my back and neck doing it. Now I have to lie down on my back because it's too painful to move. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 738
You deserved it 9 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you ought to try real soccer. You'll be just as angry when you lose, but you'll be too tired to punch anything.

deathstroke990 22

maybe stop playing fifa and get help for your anger issues

Comments

deathstroke990 22

maybe stop playing fifa and get help for your anger issues

species4872 19

Maybe you ought to try real soccer. You'll be just as angry when you lose, but you'll be too tired to punch anything.

Is only a game. Dont be a bad loser ?

Heh. So many go-to responses will be 'it's just a game... tsk, temper temper... geez, calm down...' etc. And technically, yeah, that's true. But as a gamer, I fully understand the pain of losing at games (I literally had to stop playing Mario Kart because of those red and blue shells...). So yeah, FYL. And your wall. And your back. Hope you improve soon.

As another gamer, you still should control yourself instead of acting like a child.

I once got so mad at failing a song on Rock Band 2 that I threw one of the drumsticks through a cupboard door.

You need to get your ******* anger issues in check.

WeirdUS 29

Anger leads to the dark side it will. Seriously can't believe how many gamers justify punching holes in walls. Unless you lost big money in a tournament its not a big deal. Check your anger issues if a game upsets you that much I can't imagine you dealing with everyday stress.

Who says that everyday stress wasn't the cause of this incident? There's nothing in this FML to suggest that this is a common occurrence for OP.