By me - 16/01/2011 06:50 - United States

Today, one of my boyfriend's friends ranted on about how I am such a crappy girlfriend and how all of his friends don't like me. I just spent over $200 on a surprise party that I invited them all to last weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 496
You deserved it 3 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's funny how nobody here seems to understand the FML. OP, it are just his friends. Very disrepectful friends, but still, his friends. You don't need to hang out with them and have a jolly good time. Just ignore them. The only thing I hope for is that your boyfriend defends you.

ZeeBest86 6

Doesn't make you less of a bitch by spending $200. Not that I'm insinuating that you're a bitch...I'm just saying.

Comments

mintcar 9

Hmm...well you're just going to have to suck it up and allow them to come to the party. He's not going to have much fun if you uninvite his friends.

ImRickJamesBish 0

Well they are HIS friends. Stop going around them and stop letting them around you. Tell your bf that his friends are too disrespectful. If he continues to let them be that way towards you get rid of him too.

This one. Tell your man his.friend said shit. Either he is a stand up guy and sets it right, or you go find a new man who will treat you right.

don't feel bad his friends are just jealous! they want him to be as miserable as them

I had friends like that before who tried to break me up. It's hilarious. Once one of the got a girlfriend he left us alone.

You're dating the guy, not his friends. However, he should be chivalrous enough to defend you and tell them to shut the **** up.

perdix 29

When your defense is throwing around the dollar signs, it practically proves their point. Being a good girlfriend is not about the money you spend. It's about the fun and the sex añd, above all, the sammiches.

LightningLadyy 0

I read it as "One of my boyfriends..." and that threw me off O.o

amazon284 3

Spending money on people doesn't make you a friendly, kind, good person. Just sayin'.

readblink 1

Cut your losses and dump him now. If he's complaining about you and citing his friends, he's probably considering or even planning to dump you soon anyway.

Tell ur boyfriend his friend is a duchbag and its u or him!!

Never make the boyfriend choose sides...it never comes out well