By Anonymous - 20/08/2013 08:38 - United Kingdom - Colchester

Today, on the train, I was sitting next to a homeless man. As we left the train he shook my hand and was seemingly on his way. That was until he caught me greeting my boyfriend, to which he decided to tell the romantic story of how he murdered a man for "getting too close to his woman." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 873
You deserved it 3 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

summerguy97 16

Comments

Shame the guy is homeless and you're two timing him. Ha ha ha classic story, how did your boyfriend take it, would love to hear what was his reaction.

How the **** is this a fml? Wow ur life sucks bc of this while there are literally billions of people starving.

Did you read only the first sentence and call it good? Try again. And this time, try not to be an insufferable douche about it.

My dumb...what? If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, at least use proper grammar.

TheDrifter 23

Is it just me, or is the quality of troll dropping off sharply lately?

MissCharlotte_fml 26

30, this website exists so people can complain about annoying little things that ruin their day or week. If you cant understand that, then get the **** out. By your logic, all FMLs are not FMLs because it could be worse. No. And if you cant accept that not all FMLs are not about people starving, well then why the hell did you create an account? Also, brush up on your basic grammar.

olpally 32

Wow thats creepy, then you just slowly walked off the train, then you and your Bf run as fast as Usain bolt and get the hell out of there.

Nurd4lyfe 7

That's some information to share with the police

browniey 11

Plan a date with him to the psych ward jk

rumaihm 7