By Wet Britches - 24/11/2016 01:32 - United States - Portland

Today, on my rush to get home from work to use the bathroom, I hit a deer. It startled me so badly that I wet myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 674
You deserved it 1 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stevenJB 25

I can't tell much you grow to hate deer coming from growing up in a densly deer populated area. I've hit a few myself and they'll do more damage to the car than you do them half the time. let's be glad you wet yourself rather than waking up dead or inside an ambulance. it could've been worse believe me.

F the deer's life, I'd say... "Today, I really had to use the bathroom, so I quickly tried to cross the road. A human hit me with their car. FML"

Comments

meggieeeeee92 16

But why didn't you just use the bathroom before leaving work? You would have avoided rushing home and hitting the poor deer.

AppleMango 8

Poor deer :( I remember reading somewhere that apparently wetting yourself is common in car accidents because your seat belt pushes on your bladder, so maybe this and also you no longer concentrating on not peeing contributed. I agree with the other comments saying that it's good that you just peed yourself since much worse things could have happened too. Try and focus on the positive and I hope everything turns out okay :)

ber4fun 23

If you really have to go that bad, why not just stop somewhere along the way? Any shop or restaurant is better than wrecking your vehicle and taking an animals life all in one go.

middlenamefrank 8

Well, problem solved...although not so much for the deer. Is there some reason you didn't go before leaving work?