By Anonymous - 29/09/2014 19:39 - United States - Derry

Today, on my first day of sailing practice, I managed to sit on a metal cleat. After being admitted to the ER, I was informed that I had two vaginal lacerations that needed surgery. The nurse tried to convince me it was my lucky day, because the hospital café was serving vanilla pudding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 467
You deserved it 4 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It has to be better than their Chocolate Pudding I suppose

This made me cringe so hard...I am so sorry OP

Comments

Ouch, I hope you get better soon OP! But at least the ER nurse seems really friendly and kind which always makes trips to the hospital better.

Aww sorry OP :( but at least you got vanilla pudding! My father used to work at a hospital, and would always bring home extra pudding. My favorite childhood memories. Hope you feel better soon!

Well don't keep things stern. You should make light of it, maybe green or red?

cjwayy 22

Oh my god. My ****** just screamed.

Oh, so that's what a screaming ****** sound like. On a side note, screaming vaginas might make an awesome band name.

#29, agreed. I'm envisioning feminist post-punk...

#29, my husband and our one friend already came up with that idea. They said they were going to create a band called "Screaming Vaginas" and their first single would be called "Bleed and Queef". I was texting my best friend when this conversation occurred, and relayed it to him...his immediate response was "That's already a band, but you probably know them as My Chemical Romance." I laughed way more than I should've.

cjwayy 22

Oh my god #80 hahahaha I used to love MCR

BecauseIAmBatman_fml 22

will they need to shave before surgery?

Having had stitches to that particularly delicate area, myself, I cringe for you. Good luck!

I'm sure thats not the type of penetration you would be looking for.

whata sour-puss…the nurse ofcourse lol