By stutson - 04/06/2009 00:12 - United States

Today, on my airplane ride home, the woman next to me wasn't feeling too well. She pulled out the air sickness bag to throw up into and missed. Her vomit splattered all over the seat in front of her and all over me. We were both covered in puke. And that was only my first of two flights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 886
You deserved it 2 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noshitsherlock 0

you should have demanded $20 or however much dry cleaning costs. BAG --> OPEN --> VOMIT INSIDE IT. How hard could that be?

Comments

I second 9 and 37. I would have tried to run away before she even threw up.

Ewww...sucks, hope she bought u new clothes or paid for a spa lol

soccergirl37 0

I'm surprised someone wasn't like "YDI because....because....well, you should've like dodged the vomit! Yeah! It was definitely your fault!"

People with airline sickness should be forced to tape their mouths shut with duct tape before they can board the plane. Btw, how do you miss from point blank???

This is like my flying nightmare. I'm petrified of people vomiting, and I don't know how I'd stand it if she threw up on me. FYL indeed.

ChasinParkedCars 0

#5 you're a dumbass. they might not be sick before the flight. but they get plane-sick. it happens. or they are flying for an emergency across the country so no matter what health condition they're in, they're gonna get there. OP, FYL man. that really sucks.

ithedarkknight 0

omg u are so nice cus i would of raised hell they would have to put me in first class for both flights!!!

I hope you at least called her a dumb bitch after that. Its not like it'd make things any more awkward.

@55 you can puke through your nose. better for everyone if people with flight sickness just take some ******* dramamine and suck it up... or better yet, don't fly!