By stutson - 04/06/2009 00:12 - United States

Today, on my airplane ride home, the woman next to me wasn't feeling too well. She pulled out the air sickness bag to throw up into and missed. Her vomit splattered all over the seat in front of her and all over me. We were both covered in puke. And that was only my first of two flights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 886
You deserved it 2 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noshitsherlock 0

you should have demanded $20 or however much dry cleaning costs. BAG --> OPEN --> VOMIT INSIDE IT. How hard could that be?

Comments

BILMAN 0

FAKE!!! but if true beat her up! and puke back on her...or even worse, take a deuce on her!

HAHAHSUCKS4YOU 0

That was you? I was sitting next to you on the second flight! ****** you smelt so bad! damn!

HAHAHSUCKS4YOU 0

fyl im sorry dude. anybody who clicks ydi are jealous they didnt get puked on.. but yeah fhl too for having such badd coordination... how hard is it to puke in a bag..... lol..moron

I am sorry but #7 that's freakin hilarious. Well I would have told her it's kool if she was hot and needed comfort. But if she was down straight needing plastic surgery than it would have been what the f lady are you insane!?

zeusseta 0

Do you have cloths in your bags?

ISCxGUYI 0
BeautifulLove2 0

ewww thats sooo gross, i would literally die. I cant stand sitting next to strangers on the plane first of all, then having one puke on you....thats just terrible. I'm sure they felt bad but still.

nicolee_24 0

#5 she could have got sick from flying in the air. Not everyone knows if they will get sick from flying. Anyway that's gross. You should have puked right back on her :) bahaha

God, that sucks. I think I would have thrown up too. I'd feel terrible though. How embarrassing. And when you're throwing up (or feel like you're going to) the last place you want to be is in a crowded plane sitting next to strangers. Man, FHL! Oh and FYL though. I hope you didn't end up throwing up or something. Even though others have already pointed this out.. I'm still going to do it. :) #5 People get air-sick. I'm sure you've heard of it. Yknow, like getting car-sick? If she wasn't feeling well though she wasn't going to cancel her flight just because of a mild stomachache. It's expensive. #16 No you can't.. How the hell is that the airline's fault? You can't always blame someone just to get money or something in return. Jesus.