By stutson - 04/06/2009 00:12 - United States

Today, on my airplane ride home, the woman next to me wasn't feeling too well. She pulled out the air sickness bag to throw up into and missed. Her vomit splattered all over the seat in front of her and all over me. We were both covered in puke. And that was only my first of two flights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 886
You deserved it 2 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noshitsherlock 0

you should have demanded $20 or however much dry cleaning costs. BAG --> OPEN --> VOMIT INSIDE IT. How hard could that be?

Comments

mouseintern 0

And that's why, unless time is an issue, I prefer a nice road trip to flying. Setting your own pace, seeing some sights, (hopefully) driving a fun car, and having the opportunity to stop in case of emergency definitely beats imprisonment in a small metal tube hurtling through the air in close quarters with tons of strangers, including sick people and screaming kids, all after being physically violated by airport security.

criticsabitch 0

Punch the bitxh in the head...

Aww :( Well don't let that one experience ruin the rest of the rides.

that's effin gross... but i can't help but laugh, i would probably vomit myself if that happened to me. FYL

whimsical_fml 0

61 and all the others calling her a "dumb bitch" or advising you hurt her are sickening. Imagine if it was you in her place! Stuck in an airplane, sick, and not being able to help vomiting. Can you even THINK about how embarrassed and awful she must've felt? And all you can all think about is what punishment she deserves! FYI, punishments are for actions that cause damage and are done on PURPOSE. This was an accident. Nobody intentionally makes themselves throw up - unless you're bulimic, but I don't think that's the case here - and I bet that poor lady feels terrible. Some people on this site really should think before they say retarded shit.

Ugh..reminds me of my 7 hour flight from France when my 1 year old decided to puke all over me and the family member next to me. We had only been on the plane for an hour. I had bought a change of clothes for my son but not myself. The flight attendants simply poured coffee grounds over our seats and we had to strap our puke covered seat belts back on for landing.

FYL that is absolutely disgusting... how the **** did she miss the bag??? what a fail

patray_angel 0

Wow, many of you are harsh as hell. For one thing, sometimes the whole "I don't feel so well" to "I am throwing up" is quick. So, I could see how she could miss the bag. Have none of you ever heard of projectile vomiting? I doubt all of you are highly coordinated when you feel like shit! If the woman boarded the plane not feeling well, I highly doubt she was flying somewhere for the hell of it. I feel sorry for the OP because that would suck, but I feel more sorry for the woman. I have had to throw-up in one of those airsick bags one time and it is embarassing as hell when you have to throw up like that, in the open, surrounded by people you don't know. I can't imagine just how embarassed the woman must have been.

baysidebird88 0

omg i hope she apologized and offered to atleast buy you a new outfit, or help you clean up inbetween flights.