By wounded pride, intact cock - 17/01/2015 18:49 - United States

Today, my wife wanted me to take her to a new restaurant in town. When I looked it up and saw their prices, I almost had a heart attack. When I said it was too expensive, she snapped "Maybe you'd like to look up 'Lorena Bobbitt' next?!" We went to the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 634
You deserved it 6 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juturnaamo 29

She recently died in s car accident. Some dick cut her off.

Some crazy bitch who chopped off her husband's penis.

Comments

OP, these other FML posters and you may have thought it was a joke but that is not funny at all, that`s actually really f*cked up and the fact that she would even say something like that over you not wanting to pay ridiculous prices is insane. Have a serious talk or divorce, what ever is better OP good luck!

He didn't think it was a joke if he took her because of what she said. So, he would have had to think she would seriously cut off his friend.

Next time tell her to look up Derek Medina or Drew Peterson, Mark Jensen.

lexiieeex3 32

I agree, but both truly are. Why would his wife threaten to castrate him over that, shes a bitch.

Tell her that if she ever even tries to go Lorena Bobbitt you'll go Chris Brown. She'll need more than an umberella ella ella to keep her safe.

lexiieeex3 32

That's not funny at all. How dare you condone domestic violence.

"I think its hilarious what do you think about that?" -George Carlin

Compromising is key to a happy marriage. :)

Maybe next time he should suggest a slightly less expensive restaurant or explain that they can't afford it at the moment... We don't know the back story though, maybe he said they could go previously when she'd asked and changed his mind now. But i agree, compromising is the key to marriage

Maybe you should look up how to grow some balls.

Maybe you should stop being a sexist jackass. Its not always easy for men to get away from abusive women.

How do you want him to grow them when she's got her rusty knife ready to hack them off?

I agree. OP is the only one who really knows whether or not she was kidding, but if she wasnt he really doesnt have to take that and shouldnt be bullied into spending money.

FMLusername969 21

CLEARLY you are not married...

Maybe you should invest in a psychiatrist or therapist instead of an expensive dinner. At least that option will be beneficial to both of you.

I cannot agree more with this. I am still utterly freaked out that someone would actually reply that way! If anything, you could have gone to another restaurant that wouldn't make you feel like you had a hole in your wallet. Sorry OP, but if that sounded real enough for you to actually do as she said, you should really seek some help. At least for her if anything. Man, I cannot believe that someone can be so spoiled.

"Spoiled" is not the right term. A woman who thinks of Lorena Bobbitt because her husband says they can't afford some unnecessary luxury, is clearly psychotic. I would never be able to go to sleep beside her again.

I agree to the use of that word, too. One does not rule out the other, you know? It was more of me being shocked that someone can want something so much that they'll be outright psychotic about it. I find it to be really disturbing and scary to hint to something so awful and threaten your partner like that, and I understand full well if OP has trouble with trusting his wife ever again after that comment. If it had the potential to scare OP into doing it, it was clearly not meant as a joke.

Of course she is spoiled, I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think this goes so far beyond that, on so many levels: 1 - that the thought would even enter her mind in that situation, 2 - that she actually said it out loud, 3 - that he took it seriously enough to give her what she wanted, 4 - that he's still with her.

Also OP, not only is she ****** up for saying that, but also forcing you to pay. If she wants to go somewhere, why doesn`t she pay?

Because his wife is too much of a spoiled bitch to be fair and nice.

#21 If they had a decent marriage that shouldn't even matter. They share a common economy.

Not all "decent marriages" have a single shared bank account. Many couples prefer to keep their assets separate and for good reason. It isn't unhealthy, just like how it isn't unhealthy for couples to share their finances freely.

Jack_Me_Off_Jerk 5

what sucks is its just food. now she is pissed and youre broke. and she will still be unhappy

SoullessSolace 12

Yikes! Enjoy your salad and the free bread OP!