By wounded pride, intact cock - 17/01/2015 18:49 - United States

Today, my wife wanted me to take her to a new restaurant in town. When I looked it up and saw their prices, I almost had a heart attack. When I said it was too expensive, she snapped "Maybe you'd like to look up 'Lorena Bobbitt' next?!" We went to the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 634
You deserved it 6 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juturnaamo 29

She recently died in s car accident. Some dick cut her off.

Some crazy bitch who chopped off her husband's penis.

Comments

I mean, if having an issue with a significant other due to rude comments is called being "whipped" then yeah. You're right.

I was referring to the fact that he wasn't able to stand up to her ? especially for her very obvious remark towards her husband

Just saying let me tell you I'll cut your face off, I guarantee you'd be taking me on that same date.

metalcrazed 21

She is threatening and mentally abusing you,please consider getting free of her before she goes through with her threats.

I hate it when people define good by material things. Why does she need to go to an unnecessarily expensive restaurant and if she wants to go so bad, I suggest that she pay for it. That what my boyfriend and I do- for example, if I recommend a place or movie and the he agrees to go just based on that, I would surely pay. We go Dutch for everything else and the same should apply here. But keep an eye on some of here tendencies or things she says from now on, OP. Sorry you had to waste money.

Remind her that she went to jail for a loooong time and he became a **** star. (After getting his pecker sewn back on of course)

Actually Lorena didnt go to jail, which is the sad thing..

Dang you're right! That shit's crazy! I was thinking about Catherine Kieu Becker who was the one that went to jail. She also cut her husband's penis off but she put in the garbage disposal and hit on!

Women almost never go to jail for assaulting or raping men.

i think it is good she didn't go to prison. It was classified as a moment of insanity, she had PTSD from the abuse and depression. She had been physically and verbally abused for a long time before then. She had apparently also been raped several times by him. I think it is good she didn't go to prison.

Exactly. Everyone's so quick to focus on what she did to him because men are so sentimental about their dicks, yet she suffered abuse and rape and cheating at the hands of this man and that's supposed to be okay? In that circumstance i don't blame her for what she did. He was a ******* asshole.

That sounds like a really unhealthy relationship. It sounds like you might need to get out or at the very least therapy OP.

I'm sorry OP, you've got a crazy wife. It's just a damn restaurant, she needs to get her head out of her ass.

dragoongirl90 34

What a psycho bitch! I think it's time to look up "divorce."

your whipped. no restaurant is with breaking the bank over.