By Jimseagoon - 03/09/2018 20:30

Today, my wife took me to Taco Bell for the first time. I said, "Isn't this where all those FMLs happen to people?" She said, "You'll be fine." I am writing this from the toilet. I am not fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 843
You deserved it 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

And thus, the circle continues.

Be careful, dude. Those "I told you so" moments can be fatal.

Comments

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

And thus, the circle continues.

Be careful, dude. Those "I told you so" moments can be fatal.

thehaystackerine 20

How how big a ******* rock, and how far under it do you live that you've never been to Taco Bell?

Mathalamus 24

WhAt the OP said, that might be a clue why.

idk, i haven't been there till i started leaving the house myself. my parents didn't let us eat shit food and when we got to pick, it was more like local places that had food we all liked.

OP could have grown up in a family that ate healthy and never fast food. Those are a thing after all.

Say it like your grunting while crapping a waterfall ,TACO HELLLL😰😨😭😵😕😞😏

The chihuahua should say “¡Quiero Imodium!”

PenguinPal3017 19

I can eat almost anything without getting an upset stomach. One exception is that once I ate an entire bottle of hot sauce with a spoon and a couple of hours later had the *****.

Ah Taco Bell, for when you just crave crap, feel like crap, sit on the crapper making FMLs. The circle of Taco Bell.

midnightangel981 8

Ironic, as I love eating at Taco Bell..

Part of why it was so bad is probably because you’ve never had it before so your stomach isn’t used to it. If you liked the taste, then keep eating it and eventually the ***** will get less bad.

Taco Bell is the tastiest laxative there is. Just saying.