By B - 04/02/2012 01:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife screamed at me, calling me a "useless, ungrateful piece of crap", all because I wouldn't have sex with her, despite hours of her nagging. I said no because I've been laid-up in bed for the past week waiting on surgery for an excruciatingly painful hernia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 493
You deserved it 3 419

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xoxokelsey11 5

Obviously she's trying to give you another hernia.

Comments

BexRae 1

AGREED. or get back in the kitchen where she belongs. (im a woman...i just think certain shit is funny) heh.

Can she sit on your face? How many people are going to blame the OP or want to be in his position? Just because you're married doesn't mean sex on demand. If the roles were reversed it wouldn't be okay.

Looks like her Lobito is having a lobotomizing effect on yours. If she's really as horny as you say, might I suggest a mop to help her dry up?

perdix 29

You might need to get some advice from a cunning linguist.

Gondile 4

Haha perdix, I see what you did there...

When she has sugery, nagg her for sex the second she wakes up

Surgery* i want to call myself out on thay before anybody else does...

*that - wanted to call you out on that before anyone else does

GoW_Chick 14

You should introduce her to my friend good ole retractable massage shower head, guaranteed to quit nagging wives' bitching everywhere. ;)

Oh haha, I get it! Use the cord to wrap around her neck, causing her to suffocate, and then stop nagging! You're really good.

GoW_Chick 14

That's one way to use it, but wasn't what I was going for, it can be used for something different, and way more enjoyable.

Give money to go for a male Hooker like in that other FML

perdix 29

Put on a truss, then make her get on top and do all the work!