By mrrichkid - 06/03/2010 01:05 - United States

Today, my wife of four years confessed to me that she only married me for the money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 001
You deserved it 3 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

heartlessagony 0

#5 she must not care too much about security, or she wouldn't have confessed!!! Sorry OP for your bad luck, but I'm sure if you couldn't see that she didn't love you, others around you could!!!

Comments

davek 36

Divorce that bitch, and make sure it's you who files, because if she files against you then you look like the guilty party. But make sure you transfer all assets to a secret account first.

Sucks, but could be worse. Try: "I would have divorced you years ago, but then I got pregnant again, and you have a lot more money than the father. So I decided to stick you with this one, too."

So what. is she a good wife? Women want to be supported and loved. Now on the otherhand if she an overweight nagging bitch with a mean mother then that's another thing!

fly but ydi cuz u should have figured this out. hope u got the $$$ to make it work!

laugh76251 0

slit that bitch's throat!!! rape her first though

I put YLS and YDI. If you're THAT wealthy, you should at least know that part of the reason she married you was the cash. As long as she's a good wife, I don't see the problem. Yeah it sucks for you, but that's life.

lolwtfwasthat 0