By Damn_her - 05/03/2009 00:04 - Canada

Today, my wife and I were driving to the gas station, she let me out before she pulled up to the pumps because I had to buy some things from the store. I returned to see my wife proudly filling the tank. Smiling, she told me that diesel was cheaper than regular gas. We don't own a diesel car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 333
You deserved it 8 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Here in America, we have much larger nozzles for diesel gas, so that people like your wife cannot put diesel in their cars. The nozzle will not fit into the tank. Only cars with diesel engines have holes large enough to stick the diesel nozzle in.

Oh dear God. :( Strangely diesel is more expensive here in the UK.

Comments

justforfun_fml 0
alex_vik 0

Looks like you got yourself a real keeper there.

zme08 0

thats a couple hundred dollars if not more, might need new injectors

You lie. There's no way she would have no idea what diesel is if she can drive and pump gas.

MCR_Lover 0

Have fun getting it out! Maybe it will teach your wife a little lesson about cars. I had a retarded, blonde hick for a roommate from east Texas who put diesel in her car one time...she had to pay over $300 just to get people to tow her car and remove the diesel. EPIC FAIL.

I had a teacher who put diesel into his regular tank, so not all American diesel nozzles are so different that they cannot pump diesel fuel into a regular car gas tank.

i think people like that should not be allowed to reproduce. lol

Aha... I know that there ARE diesel engines and gas engines... but I never really understood what they meant. In Toronto, it's pretty rare to see diesel stations (?) LOL... thanks! Now I won't be walking in the shoes of your wife :) We don't get lectured on these things! Give us a break! That's asif I asked a guy whats the difference between lipstick #332 Cherry blossom cream rouge and lipstick #333 Nectar tangerine ripe rouge.

YOU DID THE SHOPPING AND LET HER FILL UP THE CAR? WHAT KIND OF A MAN ARE YOU, SERIOUSLY??? just joking, but some gender roles have actual meaning in them ;)